HOW TO FIT A HARNESS
1. Pull the harness up by the dorsal D ring on the back.
2. Sling the harness over your shoulders as if it were a backpack.
3. Attach the chest and waist belt connections starting at the top.
4. Grab the leg straps from under each leg and wrap them over each thigh before attaching them to the waist connection points.
5. To test that the leg straps are properly secured, place a flat hand (not a closed fist) between the strap and the leg.
6. Finally, tighten all straps to a snug but comfortable fit.
Pressure Pump Solutions Ltd. of Penistone, Barnsley. South Yorkshire are Authorised Distributors of Portwest Workwear and Protective Safety Clothing & Accessorie