Hyundai 160Amp MMA/ARC Inverter Welder, 230V Single Phase | HYMMA160
Hyundai's HYMMA-160 is a lightweight and very versatile single-phase ARC / MMA welder.
Hyundai's portable and lightweight welder
The HYMMA-160 inverter welder is light and portable, weighing only 6.0kg and featuring an adjustable harness and a lightweight pressed steel housing. The powder coated surface adds corrosion resistance, plus accessories such as an electrode holder, earth clamp, chipping hammer, and wire brush make the HYMMA-160 an excellent value MMA / ARC inverter welder.
Arc Welder with Variable Control 160A
The Hyundai HYMMA-160 ARC welder has a stepless regulator that allows for limitless variable control of the welding current, as well as a low current facility for successful welding of thinner materials. The HYMMA-160's welding (output) current may be controlled from 10-160 Ampere, making the HYMMA-160 adaptable to welding different steel types and thicknesses.
Understanding the Duty Cycles of Welders
Comparing 'Duty Cycle' is a fantastic way to find the best welder for your needs. The duty cycle is the amount of time a welder can be utilised on a specific output within a 10-minute period. For example, when used on 120A output, our Hyundai 160A welder has a duty cycle of 50%. (This output would be used with a 3.2mm welding rod). This means that it can be used for five minutes every ten minutes.
Duty cycles for Hyundai welders are shown below:
- Model Output Amperage / Duty Cycle / Period of use within 10-minute period
- MMA120 70A / 100% / 10minutes 90A / 50% / 6minutes 120A / 35% / 3.5minutes
- MMA160 95A / 100% / 10minutes 120A / 50% / 6minutes 160A / 25% / 2.5minutes
- MMA200P 155A / 100% / 10minutes 200A / 60% / 6minutes
- TIG200 155A / 100% / 10minutes 200A / 60% / 6minutes
- Mig180 105A / 100% / 10minutes 140A / 60% / 6minutes 180A / 35% / 3.5minutes
What you need to know about welder duty cycles
Cheaper, lower-quality welders advertise a specific amperage output but can have a very low duty cycle on that output. Always look at the duty cycle to verify you're obtaining the best welder for the job.
The Benefits of Using a Hyundai Inverter Welder
When compared to more traditional transformer welders, the inverter technology utilised in Hyundai welders has several advantages. Inverter welders are typically lighter, less expensive, and use less input power for a comparable output. This makes them less expensive not only to buy, but also to run.
A Multi-Functional Inverter MMA / ARC Welder
Thermal overload protection is included to ensure optimal endurance. Steel, stainless steel, copper, nickel, titanium, and their alloys are all suitable for welding.
The HYMMA-160 is a good all-arounder for welding with rods up to 4mm and is ideal for fabricators, farmers, home mechanics, mobile technicians, and DIY enthusiasts. The HYMMA-160 has a high frequency start, which allows for smooth arc strikes.
The HYMMA-160 is exceptionally simple to use and maintain, thanks to its low service and maintenance requirements, and it comes with complete Hyundai UK parts support.
Inside the Box:
- Electrode holder Earth clamp are included in the box.
- hammer for chipping.
- Brush made of wire.
- Understand your welder.
(MMA) Manual Metal Arc - Manual Metal Arc Welding (MMA) or (MMAW) Manual Metal Arc Welding is a manual arc welding procedure that uses a consumable electrode covered with a flux to lay the weld.
Tungsten Inert Gas Welding (TIG) or Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (GTAW) Tungsten Arc Welding is an arc welding technology that produces welds with a non-consumable tungsten electrode.
Metal Inert Gas Welding (MIG), Gas Metal Arc Welding (GMAW), or Metal Active Gas (MAG) is a welding procedure in which an electric arc forms between a consumable wire electrode and the workpiece metal(s), heating the workpiece metal(s) and causing them to melt and unite.
Warranty: Hyundai provides a two-year platinum warranty.
- Variable DC output of 10Amp to 160Amp MMA / ARC Welder
- Electrode size 1mm to 4mm
- Welder duty cycle of 95A / 100% / 10minutes, 120A / 50% / 5 minutes
- Fitted with thermal overload protection, Anti-stick and hot start functions
- Inverter welder including welding rod holder, earth clamp and cables
- Suitable for mechanics, mobile technicians, farmers and DIY enthusiasts
- Covered by a Hyundai 2 year platinum warranty.
- Full UK service and parts operation to maintain your welder for years to come.
Shop Hyundai's HYMMA-160 Inverter Welder, Buy Inverter Welders Online| Free UK Delivery, Low Price Hyundai Arc Inverter Welders, Excellent Customer Service. Pressure Pump Solutions Pump and Power Products