Hyundai 20kW Diesel/Kerosene Space Heater 70,000BTU | HY70DKH
- Space heater 70,000 BTU / 20kW:
- Smaller garages, factories, and workshops are ideal for heating.
- Heat is distributed fast and evenly:
- It has a heating area of approximately 496m3.
- Low fuel consumption: A low-cost heating solution for vast areas.
- Easy to use:
- Using the thermostat, you can easily adjust the desired temperature.
- Large fuel tank: One full tank of fuel provides approximately 10 hours of heat.
- Hyundai provides peace of mind with a two-year warranty.
Assembled dimensions: 790mm×305mm×400mm
Boxed dimensions: 800mm×335mm×440mm
The Hyundai 20kW Diesel/Kerosene Space Heater 70,000BTU | HY70DKH
Hyundai's 70,000 BTU/hr HY70DKH industrial space heater is ideal for heating a modest garage, factory, or workshop. With this Hyundai Diesel Space Heater, you'll be ready for the cooler months.
Space Heater 70,000 BTU
This air heater has an approximate heating area of 496m3 with an excellent output of 20kw/70,000BTU, delivering heat swiftly and evenly and keeping you comfortable regardless of the weather outside.
Suitable for Industrial Applications
This heater is ideal for open and semi-open placement and is the finest solution for industrial environments such as agriculture and automotive.
Heating Solution That Is Low-Cost
This forced air heater, which works on fuel or kerosene, is one of the most cost-effective ways to heat huge spaces. With an outstanding average fuel consumption of only 1.9L/hour and a tank capacity of about 10 hours of operation, this economical space heater will keep you warm whatever the weather.
Simple to Use
Simply fill/top up the easily accessible fuel tank, plug the heater into a standard UK socket (13 Amp UK plug included), set the thermostat to the desired temperature, and turn the switch to the 'on' position.
The temperature of this small space heater may be simply adjusted by turning the thermostat knob on the side of the heater. When the required temperature is reached, the heater will shut down and restart when the temperature drops.
Simple to transport
With a sturdy carry handle, this diesel space heater may be conveniently carried from one location to another.
Because of the quality with which it projects heat into a room or region, our HY70DKH, like any other space heater, requires a little amount of space to be left around it for safety. Ideally, allow 8ft from the outlet and 4ft around the sides and top. Remember to set it on a suitable surface!
Setup is simple.
Simply attach the top handle with two screws, fill with diesel, plug in, and set the thermostat to the desired temperature.
These strong diesel air heaters provide excellent value for money and come with a 2-year warranty* for your peace of mind.
What exactly is a 'BTU'?
BTU, or British Thermal Unit, is a unit of energy that is used as an alternative to joules. The most basic way to think of a BTU is that 1 BTU is the equivalent of burning a standard-sized wooden match from one end to the other.
The exact measurement of a British Thermal Unit is the amount of heat required to heat one pound (about one pint) of water by one degree and is measured at the amount of energy required to heat the 1lb of water from 39 degrees Fahrenheit to 40 degrees Fahrenheit. (Depending on the beginning temperature, it may require somewhat more or less energy to heat water by one degree Fahrenheit.)
- 70,000 BTU/hr (20kW) output 496m3 approximate heating area
- Suitable for approximately 10 hours of operation
- Fuel and pressure gauges that are easy to read
- It is powered by diesel (red or white) or kerosene.
- Ideal for industrial environments such as agriculture and automotive, with UK-based after sales and components.
- 2-year limited warranty