Hyundai 37kW Diesel/Kerosene Space Heater 125,000BTU | HY125DKH
- 37kW / 125,000 BTU space heater: Ideal for medium-sized garages, industries, and workshops.
- Heat is distributed fast and evenly: It has a heating area of approximately 900m3.
- Low fuel consumption: A low-cost heating solution for vast areas.
- Easy to use: Using the thermostat, you can easily adjust the desired temperature.
- Large fuel tank: A full tank of fuel provides roughly 10.5 hours of heat.
- Hyundai provides peace of mind with a two-year warranty.
- Dimensions when assembled: 940mm515mm595mm
- Dimensions in boxes: 905mm445mm485mm
Hyundai's 125,000BTU/hr HY125DKH INDUSTRIAL space heater is an excellent solution for heating a medium-sized garage, factory, or workshop. With this Hyundai Diesel Space Heater, you'll be ready for the cooler months. Free UK Delivery.
Industrial Space Heater with 125,000 BTUs
This air heater has an approximate heating area of 900m3 (31,783 cubic feet) and an amazing output of 37kw/125,000BTU, dispersing heat swiftly and evenly and keeping you comfortable regardless of the weather outside.
Suitable for industrial applications
This heater is ideal for open and semi-open placement and is the finest solution for industrial environments such as agriculture and automotive.
Heating solution that is inexpensive This forced air heater, which works on fuel or kerosene, is one of the most cost-effective ways to heat huge spaces.
With an amazing average fuel consumption of only 3.6L/hour and a tank capacity appropriate for roughly 10.5 hours of operation, this economical space heater will keep you warm whatever the weather.
Simple to Use
Simply fill/top up the easily accessible fuel tank, plug the heater into a standard UK socket (13 Amp UK plug included), set the thermostat to the desired temperature, and turn the switch to the 'on' position.
The temperature of this small space heater may be simply adjusted by turning the thermostat knob on the side of the heater. When the required temperature is reached, the heater will turn off and restart when the temperature dips.
Simple to transport
With two wheels and a stand, this diesel space heater may be simply transported from one location to another.
Because of the quality with which it projects heat into a room or region, our HY125DKH, like any other space heater, requires a little amount of space to be left around it for safety. Ideally, allow 8ft from the outlet and 4ft around the sides and top. Remember to set it on a suitable surface!
Setup is simple
There is very little installation necessary; simply build the wheeled stand, fill with fuel, plug in, and set the thermostat to the desired temperature.
Peace of Mind
These strong diesel air heaters provide excellent value for money and come with a 2-year warranty* for your peace of mind.
What is a 'BTU'?
BTU, or British Thermal Unit, is a unit of energy that is used as an alternative to joules. The most basic way to think of a BTU is that 1 BTU is the equivalent of burning a standard-sized wooden match from one end to the other.
The exact measurement of a British Thermal Unit is the amount of heat required to heat one pound (about one pint) of water by one degree and is measured at the amount of energy required to heat the 1lb of water from 39 degrees Fahrenheit to 40 degrees Fahrenheit. (Depending on the beginning temperature, it may require somewhat more or less energy to heat water by one degree Fahrenheit.)
A Quick Look:
- 125,000 BTU/hr (37kW) output • 900m3 heating space
- Suitable for approximately 10.5 hours of operation
- Simple fuel, pressure, and temperature gauges
- Uses either diesel (red or white) or kerosene fuel.
- Ideal for use in industrial settings such as agricultural and automotive.
- Parts and service are available in the United Kingdom.
- Limited 2-year warranty*