Hyundai 51kW Diesel/Kerosene Space Heater 215,000BTU | HY215DKH
- Space heater with a BTU rating of 215,000 and a power rating of 51kW: Large garages, factories, and workshops are ideal for heating.
- Heat is distributed fast and evenly: It has a heating area of approximately 1500m3.
- Low fuel consumption: A low-cost heating solution for vast areas.
- Easy to use: Using the thermostat, you can easily adjust the desired temperature.
- Large fuel tank: A full tank of fuel provides approximately 8.5 hours of heat.
- Hyundai provides peace of mind with a two-year warranty.
- Dimensions when assembled: 1100mm560mm590mm
- Boxed Dimensions 1055mm460mm495mm
Hyundai's 215,000BTU/hr HY215DKH industrial space heater is an excellent solution for heating a larger garage, factory, or workshop. With this Hyundai Diesel Space Heater, you'll be ready for the cooler months.
Space Heater with 215,000 BTUs
This air heater has an approximate heating area of 1500m3 and an outstanding output of 51.3kw/215,000BTU, delivering heat swiftly and evenly and keeping you comfortable regardless of the weather outside.
Suitable for Industrial Applications
This heater is ideal for open and semi-open placement and is the finest solution for industrial environments such as agriculture and automotive.
Low Cost-Effective Heating Solution
This forced air heater, which works on fuel or kerosene, is one of the most cost-effective ways to heat huge spaces.
With an amazing average fuel consumption of only 5.8L/hour and a tank capacity for roughly 8.5 hours of operation, this economical space heater will keep you warm whatever the weather.
Simple to Use
Simply fill/top up the easily accessible fuel tank, plug the heater into a standard UK socket (13 Amp UK plug included), set the thermostat to the desired temperature, and turn the switch to the 'on' position.
The temperature of this small space heater may be simply adjusted by turning the thermostat knob on the side of the heater. When the required temperature is reached, the heater will turn off and restart when the temperature dips.
Peace of Mind
These strong diesel air heaters provide excellent value for money and come with a 2-year warranty* for your peace of mind.
What exactly is a 'BTU'?
BTU, or British Thermal Unit, is a unit of energy that is used as an alternative to joules. The most basic way to think about a BTU is that 1 BTU is the equivalent of burning a standard sized wooden match from one end to the other.
The exact measurement of a British Thermal Unit is the amount of heat needed to heat one pound (about one pint) of water by one degree and is quantified as the amount of energy needed to heat the 1lb of water from 39 degrees Fahrenheit to 40 degrees Fahrenheit. (Depending on the beginning temperature, it can take somewhat more or less energy to heat water by one degree Fahrenheit.)
A Brief Overview:
- 215,000 BTU/hr (51.3kW) output 1500m3 approximate heating area
- Suitable for approximately 8.5 hours of operation
- Fuel, pressure, and temperature gauges that are simple to read
- It is powered by diesel (red or white) or kerosene.
- Ideal for industrial settings such as agricultural and automobiles.
- After-sales and parts service based in the United Kingdom
- *2-year warranty*