P1PE 7.9kW 9.8kVA* Recoil and Electric Start Site Petrol Generator Powered by Hyundai P10000LE
Mobile Site Generator
The P10000LE, weighing only 94kg, is easy to manoeuvre because to its built-in wheel kit, sturdy open frame, and foldable handles.
Output that is smooth
The Hyundai AVR alternator keeps a consistent voltage output within +/- 3% of 230V. This means it can power sensitive equipment like PCs and laptops, as well as charge mobile phones. The AVR alternator, on the other hand, is tough enough to withstand the hard demands of power tools and construction equipment.
The P10000LE uses the newest low noise engine technology to produce only 70 dBA @ 7m.
Simple to Use
The inbuilt digital display metre displays the number of hours ran, the maximum voltage, and the frequency. By making it simple to decide when a service on the machine is necessary, you can be confident that you will receive many years of use and will not injure the unit by not doing a service.
Push-Button Electric Start Generator
The straightforward electric push button start function makes it simple to start the generator. A recoil start system is also included to ensure that you are never without power. When in use, the generator recharges its own battery.
Fitted with two 115v 16A and one 230v 32A sockets on the end facing control panel to protect the sockets when wheeling the generator through tiny gaps and entrances.
The P10000LE is a very versatile open frame generator suitable for industrial and household use. It is great for powering power tools, compressors, welders, lighting rigs, garages, mobile workshops, or sensitive home equipment such as laptops, sound systems, TVs, and so on.
Generator for Low-Maintenance Site
The P10000LE is extremely user-friendly, with minimum service and maintenance requirements and full Hyundai UK parts support.
In the Box:
- P10000LE Generator
- Wheel Kit with Puncture-Proof Tyres is Included.
- The wheel kit is simple to construct, requiring only two bolts to be tightened for the rear legs and axles held in place by a single R clip for each wheel. The folding handle is already constructed and is included with the mainframe.
- P1PE supplies a two-year guarantee. *kVA is based on an expected load factor of 0.8.
Our single-phase generators all have a higher kVA rating than the kW. This is because we thought the appliances, you'll be powering had a load factor/power factor of 0.8, therefore the 'assumed' kVA rating of the load would be higher. This is industry standard; therefore, it is usually best to select the right unit based on the kW.
- Economic performance with a long run time of up to 12 hours @ 50% loads.
- Ideal for usage on-site, commercially, by tradespeople, or simply at home or in the garage.
- The excellent grade Hyundai AVR alternator is powered by a Hyundai 460cc / 16hp 4-Stroke engine.
- The AVR (Automatic Voltage Regulator) keeps the output stable to within +/- 3% of 230V. This guarantees that it can power delicate devices.
- Electric key start ensures that electricity is there when you need it.
- Noise levels are reduced thanks to an improved muffler design.
- Low oil alarm automatically shuts down the engine if the oil level lowers, preventing significant engine damage.
- Overload protection is built in.
- The attached wheel kit makes it very portable.
- P1PE supplies a two-year warranty.
- Full UK service and parts operation to keep your generator running for years.
Shop P1PE 7.9kW / 9.8kVA* Recoil and Electric Start Site Petrol Generator Powered by Hyundai P10000LE, Buy Recoil and Electric Start Site Petrol Generator Online, Free UK Delivery, Low Price Site Petrol Generator, Pressure Pump Solutions Pump and Power Products